Want your AVI File Fixed? Here’s How
AVI file crashes when it gets to the bad frames for some reason. What can I do to fix it?
AVI (Audio Video Interleave) file format is designed by Microsoft Corporation. This file format contains both video and audio data in a file storage. It is the most effective file formats to play the captured moments in digital camera as it can save both video and audio to a single file. AVI files allows audio-with-video playback synchronization. AVI files are large file sizes so quality of videos also high. AVI format require codecs, only with the help of special player we can play .avi files.
AVI don’t have standardized way of encoding aspect ratio information and no variable frame rate material.AVI is not intended to contain variable frame rate material. Workarounds for this limitation increase overhead dramatically, so AVI or DivX video files get damage quickly. Faulty firmware of camcorder is the one of major reason of bad frames.
Despite of the reliability, these video files may get corrupted which makes them out of reach. As fixing the corrupted video files may not be an easy task, is it impossible to repair your favorite videos and watch them anymore? No, repairing corrupted or damaged AVI videos is now a minute task with the help of Quick Repair Files software.
Use Quick Repair Files Software to fix bad frame in AVI file that makes the file unplayable on media players. Quick Repair Files Software is the best Software to repair bad frame in AVI files. It is a read only tool, so it does not modify the original file. It opens the AVI in read only mode and enables the “Preview” of the repaired files before saving it into your hard drive. The a trial version of Quick Repair Files Software helps user only to view the repire file if the user want to repair the file then he should purchase the product. This application is available with a much simpler user interface and there no requirement of in depth working skills.
Reasons behind bad frames
• Bad frame may occur due to downloading AVI file from unauthorized websites. Before downloading a file check whether that website is valid or not.
• Damages in Storage device may leads to bad frame of AVI files stored in it.
• Tape AVI video files using digital camera, camcorder, mobile phone, etc. when the device external or internal storage memory is full may corrupt frames AVI file.
• Bad frames may create due to header file corruption of AVI files.
• Virus, malware, worms, spyware, etc attack may create bad frames on AVI files.
• Playing AVI files with those media players that not supports .avi file format may create bad frames.
• Some AVI files may freeze computer while playing, due to incomplete download of video files from the Internet. Also this freezing may affect AVI files in our computer.
Suggestions for avoid bad frames
• Always keep backup of necessary AVI files in any storage devices.
• Use genuine anti-virus utility to protect your system against harmful virus arrack
• Avoid playing AVI files with those media players that not supports .avi file format
• Download AVI files from authorized and virus free websites.