Are you in search of application that can provide simple solution to quires like how to recover deleted videos from pen drive? Need not search any further, here you will find an exact solution for which you have been juggling between webpages. USB Recovery Tool provides simplistic way to recover deleted files from pen drive. This software can be used to restore back files after deletion on different Windows and Mac operating systems.
Why Deleted Video File Recovery is Possible?
When any file (like video) is deleted from pen drive then only file pointer is erased from file system. All the deleted video keep on existing at the pre-allocated memory space area as long as they aren’t overwritten by any of the new files or folder. So, if you really wish to perform deleted video recovery from pen drive then all you need to do is make use of this utility as early as possible.
Causes of Video Deletion from Pen Drives
Accidental Deletion: Suppose you have planned to delete some unwanted video files. Sometimes your selection can include some important videos also. If you go for deletion without cross checking the files, you may loss important videos.
Virus Attack: You are inserting a pen drive that contains video files into a virus infected desktop/laptop computer. Due to impact of these viruses some of the video files may get hidden or invisible.
Abrupt Device Removal: If you remove your pen drive abruptly while transferring video files, it may result in deletion of video files.
Power Surge: Unexpected power failure can occur while transferring video files from pen drive to desktop/laptop computer. This can result in the loss of such files.
Third Party Tools: Using any unreliable third party tool for cleaning temporary files on pen drive can result in the loss of valuable files including videos.
Features of USB Recovery Tool
- USB Recovery Tool has a simple GUI and easy to use recovery wizard.
- This software supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS, and HFS+ partitioned drives.
- All popular types of media files like MOV, AVI, MP4, etc. can be recovered using this tool.
- You can locate a particular file base on its name, size, date and extension.
- You can preview video files that can be recovered after scanning.
- You can recover deleted video files form pen drive brands such as Kingston, Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, Toshiba, etc.
- This tool provides option to save recovery session that you can resume later.
- A 24X7 operating professional technical support team is there to resolve all your doubts about this software.
Steps to Restore Video files Deleted from Pen Drives
- Download and install USB Recovery Tool on your desktop/laptop computer
- Connect your pen drive from where you lost the files
- Open USB Recovery Tool on your computer
- In the main screen you can see options for Recover Files, Recover Drives and Recover Photos
- Select Recover Photos option
- A list of storage drives and removable media connected to your computer will show now. From that list, select your pen drive and start scanning
- Once the scanning is over, you can preview the files that can be recovered.