Hard drive partition means separating one physical hard drive into multiple independent volumes. Most PCs come from the factory with a single partition on their hard drive, meaning that it shows up as one drive in the Computer window (as C: typically). But keeping your data, applications, and operating system on the same partition can be risky because, if something happens to the partition’s index file then your computer won’t be able to boot up from that drive. Partitioning your hard drive mainly tell your computer to treat part of the drive as separate entities. While storing different data partition of the hard drive, there will be less chance to lose your data in an undesirable situation; and if you ever need to reformat and re-install Operating System, you will not lose your important data. To recover your partition you can use best partition recovery tool.While doing the partition of hard drive of your system you may lose your important file because of the partition error. Partition error can arise because of the following scenarios:
- Files can be lost because of the partition error cause due to bad partition format.
- If you are doing the partition of your system hard drive and the process of partition are interrupted in between because of reason like system shut down, power failure or due to incorrect execution of process, a partition error may arises due to which the partition gets missing or inaccessible.
- Different hard drive partitioning error like Bad partition format unknown files system option Non system Disk or Disk Error #5016: building the partition list on drive D couldn’t modify partition map because file system verification failed.
Software use to recover files after hard drive partition error:
You can use Partition Recovery Tool to recover files after hard drive partition errors. This tool has several benefits like it can recover files lost due to accidental deletion of partition or corrupted partition. It can be used to restore the partition data from different types of hard drive such as Maxtor, Seagate, and WD etc. Also use to recover files after a hard drive partition error or in any other situation like MBR corruption, Boot sector corruption, improper use of FDISK command etc on Window 8, Windows 7, windows XP, Windows Vista etc. Partition Recovery tool can be used to recover the files from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT. To recover your files after the hard drive partition error visit the link http://www.bestpartitionrecovery.com/files-after-hard-drive-partitioning-error.html
- Never ever interrupt the process of partition; it can cause partition error due which files from hard drive can be lost.
- Always use updated antivirus to scan your Pc and prevent the infection of harmful virus.