Recover .JPG Pictures from Digital Camera
Memories are more important for our life. Peoples would always want to save their memories in the shape of pictures. Digital camera is an outstanding innovation that provides advanced feature and technology to capture those unforgettable moments in terms of pictures most effectively..JPG is one of the image file format most commonly used in many digital cameras. Somehow while viewing images in digital camera you may lose the .JPG pictures due to accidental deletion, virus infection, improper handling etc.
Below mentioned are some of the scenarios where you lost .JPG pictures from digital camera
- Accidental deletion: Accidentally deleting is one of the common reasons for losing .JPG pictures from digital camera. While viewing .JPG pictures in your digital camera you may mistakenly select ‘Delete All’ option or ‘Format’ option. This causes your entire collection of picture get delete.
- Interruption occurred during file transferring: Interruption like sudden shut down of system due to power failure or power surge while transferring .JPG pictures from digital camera to computer. This causes .JPG picture to become inaccessible, end up in losing data.
- Virus / malware infection: Virus / malware infection is one of the main reasons for losing .JPG pictures. Whenever virus infects, it makes your file system to get corrupt. Due to file system corruption you can’t access your .JPG pictures from your digital camera.
- Improper handling of storage devices: Digital cameras use memory cards for storing .JPG images. Sometime, improper handling like abruptly pulling out memory card from card reader / digital camera while transferring is in progress or capturing images while camera running in low battery causes lost of .JPG pictures.
What are precautions should follow in order to avoid losing .JPG pictures?
- You need to be more careful while handling sensitive storage devices like digital camera.
- Always maintain back up files regularly by storing your important stuffs in safest location.
- Utilize UPS to avoid abrupt shutdown of system while transferring of files from digital camera to computer is in progress.
- Stop using digital camera as soon you lose the .JPG pictures to avoid over writing.
Even if you can’t follow above mentioned scenarios, no need to worry, make best use of JPG Recovery tool in order to restore deleted .JPG pictures from digital camera most effectively. Click here to know more information regarding recovery of .JPG pictures http://www.jpgrecovery.net/pictures-from-digital-camera.html
Salient features of JPG Recovery tool
JPG recovery is the expert solution for recovering JPG pictures. This tool has intelligent scanning mechanism to scan and recover .JPG pictures from your digital camera very quickly. JPG Recover software supports for both Windows system (Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008) and Mac systems (Mac OS X 10.5.x and above including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks).
Special built in algorithm technology helps in recovering lost files from different digital camera manufacturers like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Samsung, Kodak, Olympus, Sigma, etc. in addition, JPG Recovery software recover JPG pictures from mini SD, micro SD, XD, SDHC, MMC, SDXC, and CF memory cards. It provides ‘find’ option for user to locate particular file on the basis of creation date, file name, size etc. and it allows you to store your recovered JPG pictures to your desired destination location.