“Oh God! I have deleted files from my Lenovo Windows 8 system drive without keeping its back up. Now how can I get them back…Please Help me!”
Are you one who are facing Lenovo Windows 8 drive data deletion situation, then no need to worry about it; you can easily perform Windows 8 Lenovo recovery with the help of an advanced third party tool. Lenovo Data Recovery is one of such programs which helps you to restore data from Lenovo laptop. It is enough capable of restoring files from Lenovo Windows laptop or desktop hard drives within a few simple mouse clicks. After deletion of the files from Lenovo system drive, you should stop the using of system drive because if any new file is saved on the drive, then there is a chance of permanent deletion of file from the drive due to overwriting.
Common Causes of Files Deletion from Lenovo Windows 8 Drive:
- Sometimes you may erase some important files from your Lenovo system drive accidentally by using key combinations like “Shift + Delete” and fail to find them in the recycle bin folder. This is because the files are not redirected to the recycle bin and cause to deletion of files from Windows 8 Lenovo system.
- You may also lose files from Lenovo laptop drive when partition gets damaged while trying to install multiple operating systems on the drive. Due to this, your Lenovo drive partition may get damaged due to malicious programs installed on your computer.
- Abrupt system shutdown or if you pull out the external drive from Lenovo system while file transferring process is going on may also lead to file deletion from both Lenovo system as well as external drives.
- Intrusion of virus in Lenovo Windows 8 system is also one of the most common reasons which can lead to file deletion from the drive. These viruses are capable of deleting the files from system drive by which you can face file deletion issue from your Lenovo hard drive.
- Presence of a large number of bad sectors on the drive, emptied recycle bin folder of Windows 8 system, accidentally formatting Windows 8 system drive, MBR corruption can also be a cause behind file deletion from Lenovo system drive.
Features of Lenovo Data Recovery Application:
- This utility is capable to perform Windows 8 Lenovo recovery as well as also has the power to get back data from various external data storage drives including external hard disk, pen drive, memory card, SSD, memory stick, flash drive and many others.
- With the help of this ready to use tool, Windows 8 Lenovo recovery of data can be achieved which can be formatted, damaged, inaccessible or corrupted drive partitions.
- This ready to use tool has the power to retrieve more than 300 files from Lenovo drive based on their size, type, creation date, file signature, modify date, etc. within few simple mouse clicks.
- Lenovo Data Recovery app supports to get back deleted files from the drive which can assigned with any file systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS+, and HFSX without any more difficulty.