AVI is video file format and has the capability to play on Windows and Mac operating system. It occupies large space in storage device because it offers high clarity in audio and video outputs. AVI file can be played on different video players like VLC, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, etc. Due to its outstanding features it is mostly preferred video file than other video file formats.
Last Sunday, “while converting my AVI file format to other file format, my system turned off suddenly due to some errors. After restarting the system I came to know that the AVI file gets corrupted. From that moment I am searching for a tool and I don’t know how to repair AVI files. Friends if you have any idea about how to repair corrupted AVI files then please suggest me.”
Are you familiar with this situation? If yes, then don’t get panic because most of the users suffer with same problem. Stop thinking about how to repair AVI files and make use of this AVI File Repair software. This reliable software fixes the corrupted AVI files with hassle free manner.
Possible reasons behind the corruption of AVI files:
- Header File Corruption: Header file which is used to store all the details of the video files like file creation date, file type, and file size, etc. gets corrupted due to some unexpected reasons and it will lead to the corruption of AVI files.
- File Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the AVI files from external storage device to systems hard drive if any interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, improper ejection of external device, etc. will results in the corruption of AVI files.
- Conversion of File Format: Repeated conversion of AVI file format to any other video file format by using unreliable third party applications will leads to the corruption of AVI files.
- Codec Issues: Codec is a program that performs decoding and encoding of digital information stream for data storage purpose. So, if any damage is done to AVI codecs then AVI video file will become inaccessible and unplayable.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the corruption of AVI files are bad sectors, poor antivirus applications, hard drive crash, hardware issues, CRC errors, etc.
Eminent Features of AVI File Repair software:
- This software is used to repair damaged AVI files on both operating systems like Windows (such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows server 2003 or Windows server 2008) and Mac operating systems including Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and so on.
- It effectively fixes the damaged AVI files that are saved on different storage devices like external hard disks, flash drives, USB hard drives, Fire Wire drives, pen drives, memory cards etc.
- This application is used to fix DivX, XVID videos formats very effectively.
- This is read only tool and it doesn’t modify the original file.
- With the help of its simple graphical user interface, every user can repair their AVI file error in a very less amount of time.
- This software separates the audio and video at the time of repairing and adjoins them after repairing the corrupted AVI files.