Fix Divx Index
If you are searching for solutions to fix error messages that is getting displayed while trying to open a DIVX file then go through this article to get appropriate solution. At times, when you play a DIVX file it might take long time to play on media player. Most of the times, whenever you download a DIVX file over the internet, there is an increased risk that the DIVX file is broken and does not play. Usually, this is caused due to the errors occurred in the DIVX index. It is like missing contents page and the page numbers from the book, you can read the book just by jumping straight in to that exact page.
In such conditions, DIVX video file would not be able to play in any of the media player when file index is broken. However, if you want to make the DIVX file playable, then you need to fix DIVX files with broken index error using advance program like Fix DIVX Mac application. This tool does not modify the original DIVX file, but instead it makes a copy of it & performs the repairing operation on it. It works on the principal of read-only operation that ensure the safety and security of DIVX file. By using this application you can perform repairing index on DIVX file that are corrupted or truncated and refuse to play in any of the media player such as VLC media player, Real player, etc. In addition, you can use this application to repair DIVX index that is partially downloaded.
Reason behind Broken DivX File Index:
- Sometimes, due to improper download of DIVX video file from the internet might turn out to be the reason behind broken DIVX video file index.
- At times, due to severe virus attacks or sudden system freeze while trying to play DIVX video file. This can lead to broken DIVX video file making them unplayable.
- Most of the times, due to sudden shut down of system or abrupt power surge while playing DIVX file can be the cause behind broken DIVX index.
- There can be instances whenever you make use of unauthorized third party tool to download the DIVX index file from the internet. As an outcome of this, corresponding DIVX file index get broken and unplayable.
- Sometimes, due to improper transferring of DIVX index file from one storage device to another one. As a result, it will damage the codec structure that makes the DIVX file inaccessible.
- Whenever you make use of improper media player to play the DIVX video file this might damage the DIVX file index.
Regardless of these above mentioned reason, various other causes behind broken DIVX file index include bad sectors on hard drive, codec issues, frequent up gradation of application, etc. In order to overcome these unfortunate situations, always keep additional copy of your important DIVX video file on some other storage device. Otherwise, you can preferably make use of Fix DIVX Mac application. It can repair unplayable avi, xvid and divx file formats that do not play smoothly or do not play at all. This software has been built with powerful algorithms to join and repair DIVX index errors and transform an unreliable display into a seamless presentation. With the help of this utility you can repair DIVX index files that are recorded from professional digital camera and camcorders, mobile phone and other multimedia players. It can help you to repair bad frame DIVX index file and provides an option to preview the repaired DIVX index file before saving.