Easy Way to Restore Data from Lexar USB Flash Drive
Lexar USB flash drive is one of the most powerful and trusted portable storage device used to store, manage and transfer data to PCs/laptops. This USB drive is commonly used to store various popular files like pictures, audios, videos, documents, spreadsheets, etc. Like other storage devices, Lexar USB flash drive also suffers from data loss if you fail to handle it with care. Following are some reasons for data loss on Lexar USB flash drive.
Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is common reason for deletion of files from Lexar USB drive. Deletion happens generally while deleting some unwanted files to make your drive space free, in this situation there is possibility to delete your crucial file unknowingly.
Formatting USB Drive: You may format Lexar USB drive due to various issues like redundant files, severe virus attack, etc which will erase entire data saved in your Lexar flash drive.
Interruption while Data Transfer: USB flash drive is commonly used to transfer file from one system to another. When you performing transfer process, interruption like power surge, improper removal of USB drive can cause data loss on your USB device
Virus Attacks: Virus/malware is the software program which causes various file that are stored in storage devices includes USB devices. Thus, infection of harmful virus/malware on your USB flash drive leads to corruption to your important files and make your file inaccessible.
Software Conflicts: Sometimes deletion of files on your Lexar USB drive happens, due to malfunctioning of third party tool installed in PCs/Laptops on which the USB is connected.
Are you one suffering of data loss on your Lexar USB flash drive? If yes, then better solution is choosing a reliable and efficient recovery tool like Lexar Card Recovery recover files from Lexar USB flash drive.
Highlighted Feature of Lexar Card Recovery:
- Lexar Card Recovery tool recover files of various popular storage devices like hard disks (SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE etc) and Memory cards (SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, etc)
- Apart from the Lexar USB flash drive, you can recover lost /deleted file from various popular brands USB flash drives such as Transcend, Sony, Kingston, HP, SanDisk etc.
- Lexar USB flash drive data recovery helps you to recover various file such as Images, audios, videos, documents, spreadsheets etc.
- This software is designed with advanced scanning algorithm to bring back all deleted or lost file from the USB drive.
- This tool allows to perform Lexar USB flash drive data recovery on basis of the unique file signature
- Using the preview option, you can preview the recovered files prior to restoration.
- It supports both Windows and Mac operating systems to perform Lexar USB flash drive data recovery in hassle free manner.
- It provides both File Type and Data Type View to list recovered files. By using this option you can customize view of recovered data
- It sorts all the recovered file basis of their attributes such as name, size, date and file type.
Points to Remember:
- Make sure Antivirus software is available when you connecting your USB drive to system.
- Choose copy and paste option instead of cut and copy option